HW: Quark STrangeness and Charm

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Wed Jun 9 13:12:25 EDT 1999

isn't the virgin cd deleted since many moons ago?
I've learnt the cheapest quark uses to be the Emergency Broadcast cd single.

I've also learnt some online stores lists the exactly same product for
different prices - they just are supplied from different directions, and
therefore equiped with different id's in the stores database...

peace
.joe