HW: Quark STrangeness and Charm

hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Wed Jun 9 13:57:10 EDT 1999

I ordered a copy of QS&C through Amazon.com in March, and it still is yet
to arrive. Anyone know anything about that?

And is Warrior on the Edge of Time available anywhere currently? I'm
having a hard time finding that on CD...

thanks,
Thomas