HW: Derby, Buxton and private party!

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Wed Jun 9 17:36:11 EDT 1999

Hello;

Firstly the band want to apologise about the Burton Sci Fi gig and stress
that they did not cancel, the promoter must accept all responsibility.
It looks like we have been confirmed to play both the Derby Rock and Blues
Festival (on the Friday) and the Buxton festival on the Saturday.
On or about August 11th, Hawkwind will play a private party in Cornwall.
This will be for passport holders only and more information will follow.
Sorry about Mission Control being down, I was just updating it when we had
a massive thunder and lightening storm and my computer crashed and
corrupted the index page (or so I've been told), but it will be updated and
up and running soon.
Thats all for now
Kris