HW: Quark STrangeness and Charm

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Jun 10 07:05:25 EDT 1999

At 20:01 09/06/99 +0100, you wrote:
>On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU wrote:
>
>> And is Warrior on the Edge of Time available anywhere currently? I'm
>> having a hard time finding that on CD...
>
>        Good luck! It took me bloody ages to find a copy in the US, and
>there hasn't been one seen in the UK for many moons. It's out of print
>both sides of the ocean, I fear. Yours,
>                                        Jon

Out of print, maybe, but not impossible to find: within the last 12 months
I found a copy of the Griffin edition in the box with the collectors guide
in the Nottingham branch of Selectadisc, and I have seen an "ordinary" one
somewhere since then (blowed if I can remember where though).

ChrisW
NP:1999 Party