HW: Quark STrangeness and Charm

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Jun 10 04:23:55 EDT 1999

In article <Pine.LNX.3.96.990609195634.20153G-100000 at chiark.greenend.org
.uk>, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK> writes
>On Wed, 9 Jun 1999 hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU wrote:
>
>> And is Warrior on the Edge of Time available anywhere currently? I'm
>> having a hard time finding that on CD...
>
>        Good luck! It took me bloody ages to find a copy in the US, and
>there hasn't been one seen in the UK for many moons. It's out of print
>both sides of the ocean, I fear. Yours,
>                                        Jon

<Scratches bonce> I might have a spare somewhere....ask me again in a
couple of days, I'll keep an eye out for it. My stuff whirls about my
head, and I have to stick my hand out to catch the bits I need, kind of
thing......
--
(the other) Jon