HW: Cornwall

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Fri Jun 11 06:01:19 EDT 1999

Hej,

        So who is planning on trying to go to the Passport Holders only
concert in Cornwall? Seems like the band is not that interested in pulling
in all the foreign holders by holding the concert in the far west corner of
england on a wednesday?  I would really like to go but will have to choose
between terrastock III and this show..

Anyone know (Kris?) how many passport holders there are? Kris told me that I
was not the only one in Denmark. I have no idea who the other one is...

SCott

ObCD- Korai Öröm- Recycled (Hungary 1998)