HW: Cornwall

Andreas Stuewe Andreas.Stuewe at T-ONLINE.DE
Fri Jun 11 08:21:20 EDT 1999

>         So who is planning on trying to go to the Passport Holders only
> concert in Cornwall? Seems like the band is not that interested in pulling
> in all the foreign holders by holding the concert in the far west corner of
> england on a wednesday?  I would really like to go but will have to choose
> between terrastock III and this show..

If all goes well I will travel to the HW private party. The reason for this event
taking place in Cornwall is that the eclipse can be viewed only in the
south-western part of the UK. And I´ll be going to Terrastock III as well!

Andreas