HW: PT

SHLL (Scott Heller) SHLL at NOVO.DK
Mon Jun 14 04:02:15 EDT 1999

Hej,

I just saw that the new issue of the Ptolamaic Terrascope Magazine #27 due
out in July has a Dave Brock interview in. The magazine has a CD now days
instead of a 7 inch and it has so far, always included unreleased material
by the artists in the mag, so we can hope that Dave gave up something
cool...

I hope to see you all at the ecilipse concert in Cornwall on the 11th... It
will be great to finally meet all these people that I have been
corresponding with on the list for some many years..  I hope you all can
make it!

Anyone have the Dawn of Hawkwind or BBC Archives CD's yet?

scott

ObCD- Mr. Quimby's Beard- THe mystery of....