HW: Edinburgh Concert and Kris remembers Olga

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Tue Jun 15 16:19:18 EDT 1999

>> > Also we are trying to compile a list of Hawkwind songs that have been
>> > recorded by other artists, does anyone know of any, no matter how
>> obscure?
>
>I guess the folks who've been doing the Hawkwind Covers All project
>should be able to help with this?

Hawkwind Covers All - boc-l tape project - launched june 1996:

(In true Hawkwindish tradition the european and american versions was
different - eu was printed on white j-card, while us was coloured.)

Vol I:    I Am a Clone. I Am Not Alone      C-100 / 19 tracks

Assault and Battery/Golden Void (ST37)
Space is Deep (Human Pot Pie)
It's So Easy (the Thing)
Spirit of the Age (Sabalon Glitz)
Urban Guerilla (Celia Pavlova)
The Right Stuff ( Pressurehead)
Silver Machine (Thin White Rope)
Ejection (Mirrors)
Brainstorm (Airport 75)
Master of the Universe (Vertigo)
Hassan I Sahba (Tibetian Bowlers)
Orgone Accumulator (Suffacox)
The Right Stuff (Destroy All Monsters)
Hawkwind Show (Monoshock)
Revolution (Spacemen 3)
Standing in the Garden (F/i)
Look at Yr Chair (ST37)
Final Solution (Pere Ubu)

Vol II:   Shadows of the Hawk               C-90  / 17 tracks

Silver Machine (Vardis)
Silver Machine (Lambs and Wolves)
Angels of Death (the Moor)
Hassan I Sahba (Close Edge)
Space is Deep (Abaand)
Position Unknown/Visions of Beyond Recall (darXtar)
Helevetiin, Helevetiin (Nomad Maddog & the Four Horsemen
Master of the Universe (Sator Codex)
Lost Johnny (Mick Farren & the New Wave)
Silver Machine/Hawkwind (Dumpys Rusty Nuts)
Orgone Accumulator (Pop Will Eat Itself)
Silver Machine (Dumpys Rusty Nuts)
Hawkwind (Dumpys Rusty Nuts)
Where are They Now? (Spacehead)
Brainstorm (Monster Magnet)

Vol III:  Charged with Cosmic Energy        C-100 / 21 tracks

Shot Down in the Night/Arioch/Assassins of Allah/Motorhead/Assault and
Battery/Golden Void/Neos Skyline/Lost Chronicles (Australian Hawklords)
Hurry on Sundown (Magic Mushroom Band)
Ejection (Monoshock)
Master of the Universe (Dave Watson & Group X)
The Hippies and the Hairies-O (Fred Wedlock & Chris Newman)
Magnu (Lithium X-Mas)
Sonic Attack/Welcome to the Future (Archectural Metaphor)
Ejection (Das Ludicroix)
Spirit of the Age (Verde)
Assault and Battery/Golden Void/the Right Stuff (Dark Sun)
Silver Kerching (Sore Throat)

Vol IV:   Designed to Rob You of Your Mind  C-60  / 10 tracks

Silver Machine (Alien Sex Frend)
the Right Stuff/Assassins of Allah (Sponge)
Hurry on Sundown (Finally Balanced)
Master of the Universe (Wat Tyler)
Master of the Universe (IQ)
Creature/Welcome to the Future (Archectural Metaphor)
Coded Languages/Waiting for Tomorrow (Mulowind)

don't forget doug's double album Assassins of Silence (june 1996):

Earth Calling/Born To Go (Temple of Bon Matin)
Psychedelic Warlords (Monoshock)
Robot (F/i)
Ejection (New Bomb Turks)
Urban Guerilla (Fuzzface)
Hurry On Sundown (the Petals)
Quark, Strangeness & Charm (Puff Tube)
Hassan I Sahba (Tibetan Bowlers)
We Took The Wrong Step Years Ago (Voco Kesh)
The Demented Man (Catharsis)
The Watcher (ST37)
Lord Of Light (Green Machine)
Magnu (Lithium X-Mas)
You Shouldn't Do That (Liquorball)
Death Trap (Slotnick with Bob Lee)
Flying Doctor (Gorilla)
Motorhead (The Humpers)
Orgone Accumulator (Space Dust)
Forge of Vulcan (Sabalon Glitz)
Time You Left (This World Today) (Brainbombs)
Sonic Attack/Master of the Universe (The Mike Gunn)
Spirit of the Age (Fly Ashtray)
Silver Machine (Cardinal Sin)

peace,
.joe