HW: Edinburgh Concert and Kris remembers Olga

Al Ogilvy Alogilvy at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 16 05:34:51 EDT 1999

OK this isnt funny !!! "Joe" just posted a track list for a tape series
called "Hawkwind covers all" ,  and a Cd called Assassins of
silence........Look,..I've never heard of any of these ...WHERE CAN I GET
HOLD OF THEM ????
 There are titles here I've never heard of also...I'm assuming that they're
just titles of numbers written by these bands which include samples of or
bits of versions of HW numbers? If not where are the original HW versions
available ??
 Please someone help.
 Yours in total sublime HW induced Chaos and confusion (As usual!!)
 AL