BOC: Imaginos

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Jun 16 10:10:47 EDT 1999

>Curious what/when and in what context is the quote below from? Could it be
>that tBS are gonna continue the saga?

> The entire story of Imaginos has not been told and only time will
> tell if the riddle will begin.
>
>   -- Albert

Doubtful.  You would need a bucket full of money to do it.  Al may have the
desire but where does the money come from?  If I remember the original
product sucked a $100 grand from his wallet.  It would be nice to get the
complete Imaginos saga in one sitting (2-3 cds?) but I don't think we will
see it any time soon.   Of course one of us could hit the lottery and seed
the money....

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

NP: Kiss - Music From The Elder

Q: Carl, you be jamming?  What instrument(s)?  Congrads!!!!!!