HW: Edinburgh Concert and Kris remembers Olga

nigel.kew nigel.kew at VIRGIN.NET
Wed Jun 16 15:30:41 EDT 1999

Hi Hawklords etal.

Hawkwind Covers All project - was this something put together by you worthy
gentleman and how can I get hold of a copy.

Thanks for the tip about PWEI's Orgone Accumulator cover, I didn't know
about it because it was the b'side and never release ( or so I believe) in
album format.