HW/OFF: ST-37 Chat

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Jun 17 02:20:07 EDT 1999

<< Secondly, on what albums are all
 these ST37 HW covers >>

---The only ST-37 album I own so far is the "Space-age" CD,  which is
excellent, if you don't mind it a bit on the fuzzy/raw side. Interesting,
because as well as "Orgone", there are also covers of:
Amon Duul II--Deutsch Nepal (are they reciting the actual German or is it
just grumbling??)
Chrome--March of the Chrome Police (I think I can play this on the radio as
the lyrics are so muddy I don't think the censors could catch the cuss-words.)
Can--"Vitamin C" (much diff. than the orig., a good summation of the early
'70s Can vibe in general)

...and the last one is a song called "No Talk in the '80s", orig. done
by...The Hates? I think that's the name..
anyway, prob. my least faves of the covers are the HW and the Hates. The
Kraut and Chrome covers are very good...
...oh, and they have some awesome originals, too... :)

Chuck