Nik Turner comes to Finland!

Santeri Laakso sla at RNI.HELSINKI.FI
Thu Jun 17 02:41:25 EDT 1999

Hi!

I think I've already mentioned this, but Nik Turner will play with
Finnish Five Fifteen at Ruisrock festival in Turku, Finland, on the 2nd of
July. I bet Monster Magnet would have played Brainstorm with him too, but
I'm afraid they have cancelled... (Does anyone know what's happened?).

On the 3rd of July, Nik will play at Never Trust a Hippie summerclub at
Tavastia club, Helsinki. There will be a long set of HW and ICU songs with
Finnish Space Rockers Dark Sun, and he'll also be guesting with 5.15.

Onko listalla muuten paljon suomalaisia?

All Peace to You, Galactic Brothers and Sisters!

Santtu