(Totally) OFF: Lord Sutch

Fri Jun 18 20:21:41 EDT 1999

Lord Sutch (David Sutch, I think his real name was) came up with lots of
really wacky policies which are now mainstream thinking if not actually law,
e.g. passports for pets, votes at 18, pubs open all day.  People said he was
mad, but then again Tony fucking Blair bombs foreign countries at will.
Draw your own conclusions.

I saw a late incarnation of the Savages in about '92 - early incarnations
included Ritchie Blackmore, people like that - they rocked well.

He'll be missed.

--Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Keith Henderson
Sent: 18 June 1999 16:09
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
Subject: (Totally) OFF: Lord Sutch

Hi Folks...

I just discovered that (Screaming) Lord Sutch, he the maker of bad albums
with famous people and champion of the Monster Raving Loony Party, recently
committed suicide.

What's the 'full' story?

Any Hawkwind connections?  (Surely there must be one.)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Now you'll have to vote for Tarquin Fim Tim Lim Dim Wim Bim Bus Stop
F'tang F'tang Ole Biscuit Barrel.  :)