OFF: DAS LUDICROIX/STRANGE DAZE '99: a/k/a THE SCOOP

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Jun 18 22:11:53 EDT 1999

an AHOOASTIA (tm)  PRESS RELEASE version 2

add DAS LUDICROIX, that most invisible of psychedelic jam bands, to the
roster of bands appearing  at the 3 day STRANGE DAZE 1999 space rock
festival, to be held   august 20-22,  at nelson ledges quarry park,"an hour
east of cleveland"

we are tentatively scheduled to appear on the third day; at the moment our
>>theoretical<< lineup is:
ian souther = guitar
carl anderson = guitar/bass
ron scott = bass/guitar
larry boyd = drums
* esteemed guest doug walker of alien planetscapes = synth/electronics

and >>perhaps<< a lady in the role of stacia; ha ha, we might have to sneak
her back into the states (many grins) (hi karin!)

this is >>subject to modification<<; carl's been penciled in from the start
but i havent actually "spoken" w/him since this became a reality. the bass
slot has changed a couple times and could change again (we're hoping not)

we hope to play a "pass the hat" party or two prior to that in our area (SE
mass), to warm up and for gas/expense money ^_~

this is a comparatively shining moment, hoo hah, for "the band that doesnt
exist"!

we'll see to it that they dont forget us!

it's the least we can do...

"when all there is, is what you hear..."
show up
light up
turn up
DAS LUDICROIX