HW/NIK: Where-abouts of Del Rio/Grenas/Fox?

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Mon Jun 21 08:20:55 EDT 1999

Chuck wondered...

>5. Does Nik ever wanna record/tour will these people again?

Perhaps when they meet again at SD'99 (as both Farflung w/ NikT and as
Anubian Lights), they'll talk about future works.

>6. I'm not really a huge fan of Farflung (yet), but are they still together?

Yeah, absolutely.  They just put out an album a few months' back.  I can't
even remember the title, but it's really good.  The cover is robin's egg
blue (very strange), a digipack, with a photo of a dandelion gone to seed.
It's on the Bad Acid label (the same folks who do the stoner rock 'zine of
the same name) in the UK.  Great...another import release of a US band -
happens way too often.  Anyway, I got mine through MeteorCity in
Albuquerque, NM (see the AI source map).  Not *too* expensive...probably
cheaper than in the UK anyway.  :)

Keith H. (FAA)
http://www.infinet.com/~jkranitz/space/space.html