OFF: Melting Euphoria and Hamburgers

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 23 19:51:33 EDT 1999

To place under the recent Where Are They Now file, what of ME these
days??
Inside the Gardens of the Mind came out in '97, so it's about that time.

Space-rock, I might guess, is an especially difficult profession for an
American group--the musicians of which might end up having to do the
proverbial hamburger flippin' thing (unless they succumb to some form of
techno or "electronica"). I'd hate to hear that Michael Merrill, Anthony
Who? and company have donned the ol' apron and paper-hat.

Disclaimer: Of course I'm not dissing the current US space/psyche scene,
which seems darn good, partly thanks to AI, et. al. (insert your name if
you're reading).

Chuck