New to the list

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jun 24 15:37:29 EDT 1999

>Thanks for the posting.  I am glad to be on board.
>Please forgive my ignorance, but I am not familiar with Hawkwind, or
>T&M,  can you fill me in?
>
>Don Farmer.

T&M is shorthand for Tyranny & Mutation.  The CD has the first two albums
on it.  Hawkwind is the band that BOC shares time and bandwidth with here
on BOC-L.  You don't have to receive messages about Hawkwind, but I
recommend it.  I'll leave it to the Brock-heads on the list to explain the
band, but I'll tell you that the genre they fall into is "spacerock."  I
joined the list in '93 as a BOC fan having never heard of Hawkwind and
today I have 13 of their albums.  (And that barely scratches the surface.)

Brian