New to the list

Christopher Bruce kaduflyer at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Jun 24 16:38:13 EDT 1999

Bill Stewart wrote:

> Welcome aboard!!  Just to save time, lets cut to the chase.
> Go out and buy the first five Hawkwind cds.
>
> I KNOW YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY HERE.  NO ONE HAS
> COMPLAINED....................................................
>
> regards,
> Bill Stewart

Well, our dear friends here at boc-l may be (very) mildly miffed at an
originally BOC list becoming the default Hawkwind site, but we all get along
quite well, share news of other 'cool' sounds we encounter, and of course,
Mike Moorcock writes for both bands... so we're all partners in the
sci-fi-spacerock Universe of boc-l. A Hale and Hearty Welcome, friend. Say Hi
to Dorothy & Toto for me.

ChrisB
Kadu Flyer Newsletter