BOC, TBS: Info for the "new guy"

Don Farmer farmer at ALLENCC.NET
Fri Jun 25 09:45:06 EDT 1999

John,

Thanks for all the great info.  I have already checked out the FAQ's
and those are very insightful.  Looks like you've put a lot of work
into those.  I'll probably look those over again and again.

I had heard of the Brain Surgeons before, but never new much about
them.  That's cool that it is a former member of BOC.  I'll have to
get an album and see it sounds like.  I guess I have a lot of
listening to do this summer.

Thansk again.  You have been very helpful. I enjoy being on this list
already.

Don Farmer.