OFF: Gov't Mule (was Re: New to the list)

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jun 25 13:28:08 EDT 1999

At 02:11 PM 6/24/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> From:          Brian Halligan <bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET>
>>
>> I've been putting in long hours at work lately, so no chance to catch the
>> Mule.  I'm still hoping to catch their outdoor show here in Rochester next
>> month.
>>
>> Brian
>
>What's the story on that gig?  I hear it's a free show?
>
>theo

All I know is the date and place.  It's very possible it's a free show.
I'll have to look into that.  I'm surprised they didn't try to get in on
the Syracuse Blues Fest.  They could have had Savoy Brown open for them!
Or vice-versa.

Brian

BTW, Savoy Brown has a new album out.  Don't know the lineup beyond Simmons
though.