1001 mails in my Inbox.

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Sat Jun 26 12:49:48 EDT 1999

>>I think the people I owe stuff to are Clemens, Rocker22, and Andrew
>>Apold.
>>Are any of you guys still there and do you remember?  I have copied
>>an
>>Arthur Brown CD for someone and a stack of other stuff - I spent this
>>morning unpacking the boxes of dusty stuff my girlfriend packed while
>>I was
>>in hospital and I found those addresses and other stuff.  Who was it
>>was to
>>get my 1996 HW tour teeshirt
> >I'm still here.  Not sure what you owe me unless it was part of the
> >old tape trade
>
> Yeh, I think you were the next person on in the tape trade,
> or the person
> before.  Does "Stand for the Fire Demon" mean anything to you?

Hi Chris,

Hope your get back to normal soon. :-) The above song was on a
tape I sent you from the first boc-l tape swap. I'm not sure
what you were going to tape for me tho. Probably not Aurthor
Brown as I have most of his records already. Wasn't it the
punkish band with the song about leaving Chicago from Miami
on a train?? It was the last song on side one of the tape
you sent me. (Its so comforting to remember trivial details,
yet forget a password or an errand my wife ask me to do :)

take care,

--
Doug Bates