BOC on VH1

Bill Bradley senator at UGCS.CALTECH.EDU
Tue Jun 29 13:11:52 EDT 1999

> > According to sources on the AOL board, BOC's recent Pittsburgh show
> > was taped for a segment on VH1's Where are they Now, which will air
> > in August.  Said show was a killer, according to reviews posted
> > there.  Can't wait to see this one!

        The show was good, but not awesome.  I suspect all we'll see on VH1
is the Godzilla/Burning/Reaper show closing. For someone who hadn't seen
BOC live before, they may have been blown away (I brought  friend who'd never
seen them before and he was very impressed, just disappointed that they
hadn't played some of the less popular tracks.  In the last few times they'd
played the Rib Fest in Pittsburgh they played  In Thee, Shooting Shark,
Monsters and Lips in the Hills.  This show was an ETL set with Harvest Moon as
the only new song)

        Still, it would be nice to see them on TV.

        Bill