long or short?

Don Farmer farmer at ALLENCC.NET
Wed Jun 30 13:36:18 EDT 1999

Hi again.  It's the new guy.  I still haven't gotten a Hawkwind CD
yet, but don't worry, I'm still working on that one.  But I have a
question for the BOC fans out there.  If this has already been
discussed then I apologize for the duplication, but I was curious
which version of Don't Fear the Reaper radio stations play more of in
other parts of the world.  Around here it depends on the kind of
station that is playing it.  Mostly we get the short version with the
guitar part left out of the middle.  Occasionally on a good rock
station I get to hear the whole thing.  I personally like the long
version.  In fact, that part of the song was what originially got
me hooked on BOC.  So what about it? What gets played more, long
version or short version?

Don Farmer.