RE: BÖC: Sometimes more Amazing then othertimes.

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Tue Mar 2 08:01:52 EST 1999

>to the group.  Allen...well, he's always been an enigma.  Personally,
>I think his keyboard work has deteriorated a bit, and he seems to
>want to play more guitar these days.  His guitar playing has actually
>improved a bit, IMHO.  I missed his keys on HF, and I miss them live.

BOC played Toads place last year and they played Joan Crawford.  Al's
playing (especially the Intro) was definitely in there.

>lost a bit of their sizzle, but others are at an all-time high:
>Buck's Boogie, LDoM and Flaming Telepaths will tear your head right

LDoM is a killer, live.

>day but still... Again, I think they cater entirely too much to Joe BOC fan
>who, if he didn't hear the "Big 3" would go home with a gripe. I think they

Of course these three are just a mere 15 minutes of 100+ minutes of tunage.