Sometimes_more_Amazing_then___________?=

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Mar 2 11:03:04 EST 1999

>> Can you say "Rush"?
>
>Theo replies:
>Not without a gun at my head!

Heh.  Knew that would get ya.  There is literally
no difference between their studio and concert
versions except crowd noise.... and they even
went so far once as to script that (Exit Stage Left,
it sounds like the crowd is singing along in perfect
unison.  Checking the credits, it gives thanks to some
choir for their "vocal accompaniment" in that song).

I love Peart's solos, but they are non-jamming also, it
is beat for beat the same way every time, even over
several consecutive tours...