Not an Amtgard Post...or the Winged Tomato Glides by Night

Andrew A. Apold mordru at FLITE.NET
Tue Mar 2 11:09:15 EST 1999

>Heyooo
>
>Alrighty.
>Andrew, sorry I didn't make Car Wars. I am interested, but I really need
>to brush up on the rules.

Once again I got killed.  I cut in front of phil and dumped a carload
of mines in front of him hidden by smoke.  He rammed me, which did
just enough to kill my driver.  He, however, from the mines and
the ram, flipped end over end four times  hurdling
a low building en route, and then landed in a broken heap, on his tires
(he flipped exactly 360), the damage translated all the way through his
roof armor.  We were both dead.  This about five seconds into the
fight, I got back home before nine pm.

If you want to meet some time and make a car, I'd be happy to help ya...

>I know quals are closing in but anyone who isn't tied up with them and
>wants to do something, let me know.

I really need to do laundry.  Might be tempted by the right game, though.
I'm not going out of my to try and organize something, just call and let
me know.  That way maybe I can get one load done.