HW: Brock intervew

Brian Coulthard brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Mar 3 12:44:34 EST 1999

Hello All

The two fondest memories I have of Nik were Stonehenge 84 with the Druid
dancers and fire breathers and Hammersmith 83 when he was suspended from the
rafters wearing bin liners and spouting steam from any orofice.
Nik could turn a average concert into a memorable one I would very much like
to see him again with the band. I would agree the version of D Riders on the
Live Space Ritual 1994 album is definetly the bees knees.