BOC-L Digest - 3 Mar 1999 to 4 Mar 1999

Hall, Russell J russell.j.hall at LMCO.COM
Thu Mar 4 10:13:45 EST 1999

> Well, BOC has been showing in their recent setlists that they're still
> capable of a few surprises.  Songs like "Take Me Away", "Astronomy", and
> "ME-262" have worked their way back into setlists on ocassion.  And,
> just a few days ago, they ripped up an impromptu version of "We Gotta
> Get Out of This Place"!!!!

Sports Rock USA - Hartford CT (or thereabouts) - the encore was Golden Age
of Leather!

Toads Place - New Haven CT - Take Me Away, Astronomy, ME-262, & Joan
Crawford!!!
unfortunately, Last Days of May was taken out. :(

See you at Middle East - have to skip class for that one (shucky darn!!!)