HW: Brock intervew

Thu Mar 4 10:57:32 EST 1999

On Wed, 3 Mar 1999, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

> On ons 3 mar 1999 17.16 +0000 "Jonathan Jarrett" wrote:
> > MacManus is Dik Mik!
>
>      Eh!?  My understanding was "MacManus" was the name of Brock's
> wife/girlfriend or somesuch, and that the use of the name was
> one of those cunning dodges musicians use to get songwriting
> royalties out of the record company.

        Carl,
              well, no-one's actually told me it was Dik Mik, but I have
read that his name's MacManus, and I supposed that the band had figured
the audio generator stuff to be so vital to the song it was worth a
credit. But you may well be right, though now my curiosity's piqued.
        Dammit, he deserved that credit... Yours,
                                                  Jon

ObCD: On Trial - 'Head Entrance'
 --
 |              Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                 |