BOC: BOC Live?

Brian Halligan bthalligan at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 4 14:22:34 EST 1999

>> > They did Golden Age at a gig a while back.  Where was it, Capt.
>> > Trip's in '97?  Brian, you remember that one?
>>
>> I think they did it at Strike Zone in Binghamton.  The setlist from
>> Capt. Tripp's is in a review I wrote on the "Imaginos" Web site.
>

>I was at the Strike Zone gig [both of them, actually] but can't
>remember where they did GAoL.  It wasn't the gig at Sylvan Beach, was
>it?

Could be.  The only thing I remember about Sylvan Beach was that it was
an incredible show. ;-)  I think it was the first gig I saw with Bobby
on the kit too.

>And speaking of said Imaginos site, there's an item saying that he
>checked with CMC, and they're saying to expect a BOC live album this
>year.  I predicted this when BOC signed with CMC.  Makes good sense.
>Not a lot of up-front money needed for a live disc, nor a lot of
>production time.  I just hope they truly do rectify some sins of
>omission this time:  Stairway, Flaming Telepaths, Buck's Boogie?

And don't forget Lips In The Hills!  As long as SYIB is on it, I'll buy
it.  That tune smokes live.

Brian