BOC Live?

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Fri Mar 5 00:40:28 EST 1999

> BÖC in definite need of another live album, new line up, new album, glad
> to see them doing this.

> Laj.

I hate to be a downer, but I'm a little disappointed. Heaven Forbid
left me so hungry for more new material that a live album seems like
a step backward at this point. Although I agree that it would be
great to get Stairway, which I think is the most kick-ass opener
they've ever used. I have it on a boot CD from 1983 called Rock and
Roll Reapers...I think it was recorded in Pasadena, Calif. I guess it
would also be nice to have some of the HF tunes on a live disc,
especially See You In Black. But still, I feel like being greedy. I loved HF,
and want this lineup to keep evolving and making new, vital music.

--  Nick