BOC Live?

Laj Waldner erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM
Fri Mar 5 12:20:47 EST 1999

"" wrote:

> > BÖC in definite need of another live album, new line up, new album, glad
> > to see them doing this.
>
> > Laj.
> >

> I hate to be a downer, but I'm a little disappointed. Heaven Forbid
> left me so hungry for more new material that a live album seems like
> a step backward at this point. Although I agree that it would be
> great to get Stairway, which I think is the most kick-ass opener
> they've ever used. I have it on a boot CD from 1983 called Rock and
> Roll Reapers...I think it was recorded in Pasadena, Calif. I guess it
> would also be nice to have some of the HF tunes on a live disc,
> especially See You In Black. But still, I feel like being greedy. I loved HF,
> and want this lineup to keep evolving and making new, vital music.
>
> --  Nick

Rock and Roll Reapers and Nail You Down where two different boots from
the same source, it was recorded in Pasadena, hard to tell that Stairway
from this compilation is the same as the opener from Live '76 isn't it
:-). Also real cool to have Born to Rock on disk, which is getting me to
wonder when that Benefit CD is due out, doesn't Buck perform a few songs
from HF other than the three they currently play live?

Laj.