BOC: Perhaps this is FAQ Worthy

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri Mar 5 12:27:17 EST 1999

Dear John (Oooo I love the sound of that).

Discovered this in Maxim Magazine.  May be FAQ worthy may not.  Here goes,
full text of the ad:
Spin Doctor $120

Wear the new, eye-catching Loopmaster portable CD player and people will
stop you on the street and ask, "Whats Playing?"  Not only is the spinning
disc visible through the clear lid, but you can wear the shock proof player
on a belt or around your neck.  With 11 colors to choose from, you can atch
your player to- your favorite band - green for Greenday, blue for Blue
Oyster Cult ...and peach for Sting.

ad appears in the March 99 issue of Maxim on page 54.  Easy to spot this
one, a really hot picture of Rose MCGowan is the cover shot.

Good to be back on the east coast again.

PS - Who in their right mind took Theo's anti-Rush medication while I was
gone?  Don't worry Theo, I called a prescription in to your local
pharmicist.

L8er
Ghost in the Ruins

Five NP -

Platytpus - When Pus Comes to Shove
Shadow Gallery - Tyranny
Fates Warning - Still Life (2cd)
Y&T - Down for the Count (finally got this sucker.  One more to go...)