HW : New Found CD

Johan Edlundh johan.edlundh at HABO.MAIL.TELIA.COM
Fri Mar 5 22:50:38 EST 1999

At 14:34 1999-02-26 +0200, you wrote:

>>Question of the day.  Anyone ever hear or see a French Comp. CD  bootie
>>called "Urban Guerilla" ? circa 1993.  And yes, I would like a copy if
>>anyone has one for sale.  Name your price (under $1000.00)
>>
>>Stephan (Hawkman)
>
>yes,
>Got one to trade; it was released in '93 by Editions Atlas, and sold with a
>monthly magazine (that I don't have), so it's a kind of rare issue, more than
>interesting contentII will also exchange "Space rock from London"-GENSCH 1002,
>and a brand new copy of Cyclop's "California Brainstorm" with Book.
>
>olivier

sorry if i'm replying late, but i've been down & out in the republic of
china for some weeks. no hw in the stores there, but i saw a cd with "bubby
holly".

Urban Guerilla is yet another carbon copy of "Yuri Gagarin", which was
included in some sort of magazine in France a few years ago. this has a
totally different cover than any other Gagarins.
I would call this a semi bootie, cause it seems to be licenced from Charly -
though I'm 100% sure no money ended up at the Hawkwind side.

cat# RK CD 418, (P) 1993 - though I heard of it first 1997/3.

.joe
ObExperience: 30000ft high, window seat, sunrise over China, tired beyond
compare, the Tibet massive on the left, 1999 Party in the earphones.