HW: Brock intervew

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 7 00:53:29 EST 1999

<< is there a particular reason why del/dikmik should get credit on "silver
 machine" as opposed to other hw songs from back then?
 i dunno;i'm askin' you>>>

--I'm saying, maybe they should have gotten credit on a lot of "songs",
especially those that had a degree of their own improvisation. But on SM, yes,
the "Woosh" is pretty prominent, and that turned out to be a big hit...but
then again, don't listen to me, I'm not sure I really have a clue... I
wonder...did Dave or Bob say to DikMik and Del, "okay, do this" etc? Chuck