HW:misc

D Witt hawkwind1 at EARTHLINK.NET
Sun Mar 7 22:03:26 EST 1999

I picked up Wir sind Kinder der Revolte Vol. I tonight, it has HW "Love
in Space" on it. Other notable artists are Guru Guru, Gong, Faust, MAN.
I believe all the tracks were recorded at the Herzberg Festival 95-97.
It's probably been mentioned before, but it's pretty good stuff. The
label is Rhon Records.

Helios Creed has been booked to play the 7th Street Entry in
Minneapolis. I don't know what date yet, but a person I know does the
booking and it appears to be confirmed. Thus I would assume Helios will
soon be on tour.

Bob posted a while back about Nikki Sudden and the Jacobites, they are
playing here next week and a friend of mine wants me to tape the show.
Does anybody know what the band's stand on taping is?