BOC

Mike Looney - ionet mlooney at IONET.NET
Mon Mar 8 13:43:32 EST 1999

2 questions:

1) What is the procudure to sign up.  I am a member, but a friend of
mine wanted to join, and I could not find the how to join info sent to
me years (and several computers) ago.

2) Imaginos
I seem to recall that there is a "correct" order for this album, and
that it is not the same as the track list.  (I know this was talk about
a lot on the list.)  I play my CD on my lap top, and the program I use
(DiscPlay 3.4, best CD player for WinTel boxes in the world, BTW)  has
an option to always play in a given order, and I would like to have it
do so (actually, I had the list, but doing a low level format of your
hard drive tends to lose things like that.

Thanks

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com