BOC:Live Album

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Mon Mar 8 21:26:11 EST 1999

At 02:27 PM 3/8/99 -0800, you wrote:
>The Vigil
>Golden Age of Leather
>Lips in the Hills
>Astonomy
>
>Hell its probably to much to ask to ressurect Subhuman or Teen Archer but if
>they toss me a bone say ME 262 I'd forgive them.
I know Teen Archer was done fairly recently live, c. '93. As was I love the
Night. Vigil received a workout at a show I saw in Buffalo in 96 or 97...
the monologue before it essentially said that the performance was one of
the first times they've done it in a while.

Call me zany, but if they ever decide to expand the "acoutsic set" beyond
one song (In Thee), Redeemed would be a cool number to hear again... as
would I'm On the Lamb.  The latter's my fave version of the Red and the
black, actually.
The immediacy of the track just hits the spot.  WotT deserves a second
proper live recording too.

Bolle should convince KBFH to set up a fan poll on bocfanclub.com in order
to select tracks for the live 'un. Number of hits to the siteand things
like that should give KBFH a god index of how many copies to run off
initially.

Kill them all,
Jason