BOC: Clarification on upcoming BOC releases

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Tue Mar 9 06:51:15 EST 1999

> From:          Laj Waldner <erebus7 at DLCWEST.COM>

> I guess Al P's last show was the 4th, from what I have been reading
> sounds like he did a great job with the Cult, but I for one am happy
> that Allen's due back, I'm going to catch the show down in North Dakota
> in June and I was hoping to see him. Here's hoping the release of the
> new BÖC next year has some contribution from Allen, I've always loved
> his song writing.

I din't get to hear Al P, but no matter how good he is, I'd still
rather have AL back in the group.  And I second the motion that AL
should get in some songwriting for the new one, as I also hope Danny
will.  It may be a bit of a stretch for some of us old holdovers, but
I really think it's in the best interest of the group to spread the
songwriting around.  Besides, any new songs will have BD playing gtr,
so what more could we ask?

theo