HW: Bob and Mike and HW punch-ups!

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Tue Mar 9 09:20:01 EST 1999

At 13:52 09/03/99 +0000, LN1GJT wrote:
>And talking of punch-ups, does anybody recall the gig where (again allegedly)
>where Brock and Langton had a punch-up backstage, before the encore? The
crowd
>delighted to Nik's telling us of the fact, something along the lines of:
>
>"Hey  -  Dave Brock and Huw Lloyd Langton had a punch up just now, back
stage.
>I think they should have a fight on stage!"
>
>With Huw replying:   "You lying cunt Turner!"

This high-point in HW history is captured on the Night Of The Hawks video.
It also includes a remarkable tasteless dancing competition.  Not to
mention dreadful sound (at least for the first couple of tracks).  Some
people actually like this video, although I can't see why.

Dave.

Languages Group Manager.
Harlequin Ltd., Lismore House, 127 George St, Edinburgh, EH2 4JN, UK.
Tel: +44 131 240 6106.