Random stuff

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Tue Mar 9 11:22:41 EST 1999

I saw BOC plenty in the AoF era but damn if I can remember hearing "True
Confessions". I do remember hearing "Going thru the Motions" which at the
time, we all could've done without.

                >KBFH only has the shows that BOC did for them to work with,
so of course
                >there won't be any HF tunes.  Bolle hinted that this MIGHT
be a 2-CD
                >set, and that there is little or no motiviation to include
BOC's "hits"
                >on it, so he believes that we'll get lots of the more
obscure stuff.

Whoo hoo! If they left off Godzilla, I'd buy it for that reason alone,
nevermind what else was on there. I'm of the belief that that song hurt the
band more than anything, big hit and money maker, yes but it also caused
many people to write them off as a joke or novelty band.

I suppose I could live with "Reaper".. great song but over exposed and over
played. And as far as "Burnin' for You" is concerned, didn't the KBFH shows
predate that album?

Here's a question for you guys.. Did they EVER play "Mistress of the Salmon
Salt" live? I just love that tune but, as many times as I've seen BOC, I
can't recall ever having heard that one live, even in the old days.

JB