Random stuff

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Tue Mar 9 12:39:28 EST 1999

At 08:22 AM 3/9/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Here's a question for you guys.. Did they EVER play "Mistress of the Salmon
>Salt" live? I just love that tune but, as many times as I've seen BOC, I
>can't recall ever having heard that one live, even in the old days.
>
>JB
 Yes they did. a fellow BOC-Ler freind of mine (Brian) has boot of them
playing the song... at the end they did a neat lil' "round" with the last
few lines of the lyrics. I would have ;loved to see that if it werent for
the fact I wasnt around (gasp!).

Use your wheels,
Jason