Too Rolling Stoned

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Mar 10 09:25:58 EST 1999

At 07:45 AM 3/10/99 EDT, you wrote:
>Jason,
>I know you're a big time Yardbirds fan, so I'm wondering if you've
>ever heard the excellent Box of Frogs albums?  Anyway,
>McCarty, Dreja and Samwell-Smith put out 2 albums back, oh say, mid
>80s.  First was Box of Frogs, second was Strange Land.  They've been
>reissued on one cd: A-26866  Sony Music Special Products.
Keen! I knew about this project from a while back.. glad to see someone is
taking the time to re-release work by good artists these days. I'll keep my
antennae raised for it!

>Ever hear of these guys?  I think you'd dig this stuff.  Have you
>heard any moore about the new Trower live?
On the California Robin Trower webpage, it's 2 CDs. ONe's a show from 74?
and the other on it is more recent. I think it's called Then And Now and
availbe to order from the website/V-12 Records.  Unfortunately I don't know
the web address... but it should be easy to find. There is not a
preponderance of Trowersites in the ether.

  Jeff Beck has a new album
>out next week, and he's touring!  There's a NYC gig, and also, I
>think, a Hartford show so you'd better get to it.  I won't be able to
>make any of the shows so far, and I'm torn up over it.  Check
>Pollstar or UBL for details...

Cool! Also, the Bevis Frond is releasing a new one in April. 2 CD set.
It would be good to see that band again.

Thanks for the update!
Any idea of the Yardbirds complete giorgio Glomelski session boxset is
still being published? I've seen its a couple of times in the last two
years but had nooooo dough to spring for it.

By the way, www.procolharum.com has a page for Trower with some good
interviews about his playing then and in his solo career. Good stuff.

Jason
NP- Ten Years After - _Undead_ (At the Woodchopper's Ball be de track)