BOC: ' Zilla

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Mar 11 10:47:00 EST 1999

>I don't think Godzilla hurt the band one bit.  Serious fans got the
joke.  Anyone put off by Godzilla probably wasn't much of a fan
anyway.  I shudder to think what these high-brows have in their
record collections.  Bet they were Rush fans anyway...

It could hardly hurt them, they got and conitnue to get paid for the big
green machine.  But I have to think they are absolutely sick of the song by
now.  Since the sinlge was released has any setlist not included Godzilla?
Only the FAQ would know.

Ah the anti -Rush medication not working anymore?  Need stronger dosages?
Willing to bet if Rush were an obscure, never made the big money band folks
on this list would eat them up.  As it is they play some of the strangest
rock and roll out there and make money at it too.  Ya gotta leave Geddy,
Neil and ALex alone man.  Ya its highbrow music but it sells.  How many
other bands can claim the same?

Ghost in the Ruins

NP Platypus - When Pus Comes To Shove