KBFH

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Thu Mar 11 12:57:52 EST 1999

Take out "Marshall Plan" and put in, oh, ME262 I guess and you got yerself a
CD set! (grin)

JB "It was quite a sin.. How the ice caved in.. I was numb, I could not
assist..."

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   John A. Swartz [mailto:jswartz at MITRE.ORG]
                Sent:   Thursday, March 11, 1999 9:17 AM
                To:     Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
                Subject:        BOC: KBFH

                For those of you that don't know, thought I'd list here the
tasty BOC
                tracks that KBFH has to choose from from their old BOC
broadcasts:

                (from 2/25/75 - Commack, NY)
                Stairway to the Stars, Dominance and Submission, Astronomy,
ME-262

                (from 9/20/76 - Albany, NY)
                Cities on Flame, Morning Final, This Ain't the Summer of
Love, 5
                Guitars, Born to be Wild, The Reaper

                (from 12/30/77 - Detroit, MI)
                R U Ready 2 Rock, ETI, Cities on Flame, Hot Rails to Hell,
Godzilla,
                This Ain't the Summer of Love, 5 Guitars, Born to be Wild,
The Reaper

                (from 2/11/80 - Poughkeepsie, NY)
                Dominance and Submission*, Dr. Music, The Great Sun Jester,
ETI, ME 262,
                The Reaper

                *appeared on ETL

                (from 8/10/80 - Harford, CT)
                Dr. Music, Lips in the Hills, Unknown Tongue, Marshall Plan,
Divine
                Wind, Born to be Wild, Roadhouse Blues

                (from 3/27/86 - Santa Monica, CA)
                R U Ready 2 Rock, White Flags, Take Me Away, Dancin' in the
Ruins,
                Shadow Warrior, Burnin' For You, Godzilla, Wings of Mercury,
The Reaper

                Now, if I were to vote for which tracks I'd put on:

                Stairway to the Stars, Morning Final, This Ain't the Summer
of Love, 5
                Guitars, Born to be Wild, Great Sun Jester, Lips in the
Hills, Unknown
                Tongue, Divine Wind, Marshall Plan, R U Ready 2 Rock, White
Flags, Take
                Me Away, Dancin' in the Ruins, Shadow Warrior, Wings of
Mercury

                Guess they better make it a 2 CD set... Otherwise, they
won't be able to
                get in all my requests and "the big 3" too ... ;-)

                John