OFF: Motorhead next release (WAS: ' Zilla)

Thu Mar 11 13:37:05 EST 1999

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 wrote:

> >         It's going to be called 'Everything Louder than Everyone Else',
> > and it's on SPV of course. Yours,
>
> And, presumedly, CMC here in the US.  Are they touring these days?
> Sounds like a great album...

        They toured the last two albums in the UK, I don't know if they
did any US gigs. They were very good last time out, made up for them being
a little routine the time before. Yours,
                                         Jon

--
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |