BOC: Allen Lanier and CBGB's

Doug Pearson ceres at SIRIUS.COM
Thu Mar 11 16:28:45 EST 1999

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:14:53 -0500, Bolts of Ungodly Vision
<js3619 at WIZVAX.NET> wrote:

>Digh these pics, about halfway down the page.
>
>Caption is (Here are John [Cale] and Lou [Reed] together with Alain Lanier
>of Blue Oyster Cult) at http://www.cbgb.com/shrine/hillyfacts2.html

Wow!  Cool photos!  John Cale sure looks like a goofball with that striped
shirt and Explorer ... I'm used to seeing him looking a bit more dignified
(y'know, in a sports jacket behind a piano).

I like the right side photo, with both Reed and Lanier looking all-too-cool
in their shades ...

(and John Cale produced Patti Smith's first album, 'Horses', which has
Allen playing guitar on one song, "Elegie")

        -Doug
         ceres at sirius.com