HW/OFF: Support College Radio Music...

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Mar 11 20:33:08 EST 1999

Chuck asked...

>...and please make me CDRs of the stuff I don't have on disc which I really
>want to play on my program! Help. I'll give two-three 90 minute cassettes in
>trade (or whatever you think is appropriate). Here are those discs that have
>been so elusive...

>Sundial--Return Journey and that other early album

Other Way Out....also Modern Art's 'All Aboard the Mind Train'
I've got all three.

>Darxtar--Darker, Daybreak
>Melting Euphoria--1st two albums

I've got all four of these.  darker is impossible to find...Daybreak merely
hard.

>Word of Life--don't know any of their album titles, whatever's good...

Dust (which I have) and one other (which I don't)

>Vibrasonic--same as above

Nope.

>Spacious Mind--same as above

I've got Cosmic Minds at Play, Sailing the Seagoat, and one other (the title
of which I can't remember right now)

>Saddar Bazaar--Conference of the Birds

I've got 'Path of the Rose' (1998)

>Thanks, and I'll get my trading lists together... Chuck

The only problem is...I don't have any way of making CD-R's.  Do you??  I
could 'lend' them to you to do so.

Keith H. (FAA)